Moving to New York

I’VE MOVED TO NEW YORK!
Why go to university near home when you can move to one 3400 miles away? For my second year of uni, I've taken a bit of a plunge and will be studying abroad in New York! 

I'll be studying at SUNY Binghamton University, a 3 hour bus journey from NYC, and is pretty close to the Pennsylvania border (note that New York itself is a state bigger than the whole of England, not just New York City- there really aren't any skyscrapers here). 

After having this blog for years, and only posting a handful of times, I've decided that now I actually have something worth talking about, I'm going to blog what I can! It will basically be somewhere I'll post millions of pictures I don't Instagram, but I hope it will be somewhat interesting! 

xoxo Elsie 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niagara Falls

Spring Break in Montréal

Ithaca Waterfalls Hike