Biscuit Blues

With great regret, I realised the other day that I had not consumed a single Gingerbread biscuit over Christmas, and, being a huge Gingerbread lover myself, this was one huge crime. Along with the freezing temperatures and looming days before mock exams, its fair to say I've been having major Christmas blues this week. How could I not miss this beautiful cabin I stayed in over the Christmas period?!


My whole Christmas was perfect, snuggling up watching films by the log burner or jumping in the hot tub for a refreshing hour or two in the morning. I'd do anything to be back there again rather than facing the January doom. So tonight- my only free moment since I realised I had to eat some gingerbread biscuits ASAP- I set to and made some cute lil' gingerbread men to settle in front of the fire and look back on all the Christmas photos. I've promised myself that I'll finally get round to the January exercise and healthy eating regime on Monday, but whether I mean this upcoming Monday or not I really don't know yet...



So, if you're experiencing some Christmas blues like me too, why don't you embrace your inner Mary Berry (or Paul Hollywood if you like) and make some of your own gingerbread biscuits: a Christmas must have.


Elsie xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niagara Falls

Spring Break in Montréal

Spring Break in New York State