Postcards from New York

TWO MONTHS ALREADY?!

As of yesterday, I have been living in the US for 2 whole months! That seems so, so crazy to me! It has gone so fast, we're almost half way through this semester, and I know before I know it we'll be heading home for Christmas!

The past two weeks have been super busy with papers and midterms, and has been quite stressful! They seem to have gone ok, and the test I did a few weeks back and complained how awful it was, I somehow got 110%!! I don't know how that happened, or how it is even logically possible, but I'll take it! I'm still loving all my classes but cannot wait until next weekend as we have Fall Break which will be a nice little break away from all the hard work!

I should probably have spent this weekend studying for my next two midterms, but instead I have had a jam-packed weekend exploring upstate New York. At the end of the day, I'm only here for a year and have not come all this way to see the inside of a library, so I have to make the most of it! 

We were in a gift shop on our adventures today, and I was looking at the postcards and thought it would be cool to do something a little creative- so I've put together some of my favourite moments from the past two months and made them into little postcards type things (nothing too fancy or requiring artistic technique that I definitely do not have, but I think it looks pretty). Enjoy!! 





















There's some of my favourite pics! Next weekend is going to be very very exciting so keep an eye out for another post sometime soon! 

I post all the time on my Instagram: @elsiecussons , so go check that out if your not already following! 

xoxo Elsie


And just because today is my brothers 21'st birthday, and this is the first time we've been in different countries for one of our birthdays, here's a special throwback: 



xoxo




































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Niagara Falls

Spring Break in Montréal

My first American Thanksgiving